Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Camera

I bought a new camera this week. I wanted to put together two or three stories of birding experiences I have had this week but I am just overwhelmed with so much right now. So here are a few of the photos from the new camera. For those of you who need to know, Cannon XSI 55-250mm image stabilized lens. I love it!



Female Rufous Hummingbird sitting on a nest.

Male Rufous Hummingbird waiting for the sun to come out.


Over fifty Crow took issue with this unfortunate Red tailed Hawk that trespassed in their airspace. The hawk took several punishing blows as it was driven off.



Male(?) Osprey with young Coho Salmon.




Bull Frog emerging from the winter snooze.



Male Barn Swallow.

If you had any doubt that spring has arrived in the North West this should clear it up.







Take care when driving near the water.

No comments: